- Support in handling Life insurance complaints and
dis-satisfaction, adhere to operating guidelines, work within delegated
authorities, meet departmental SLA targets and pass periodic independent
quality control reviews.
- Handle low priority complaint and dis-satisfaction cases
from direct customers.
- Perform acknowledgement, investigation on entitlement,
resolution and response
- Involve operations/distribution for case information, root
cause reason and execution of approved actions.
- Be responsible for following complaints operating guidelines
which need to align with regional and AXA Group standards, including delegated
authorities for resolution and compensation.
- Adherence to the Service Level Agreements (SLA) relating to
the Turn Around Time (TAT) for end to end complaint and dis-satisfaction
lifecycle (acknowledgement, response and resolution), including enforcement of operations/distribution
SLA for information provision/root cause analysis.
- Escalate any cases whereby customers reject complaint or
dis-satisfaction resolutions to Client Relationship Manager, Life for review,
re-assessment and additional actions or compensation if needed. Also escalate any complaints which are
overdue / will not meet SLA TAT targets.
- Assist Client Relationship Manager, Life on priority
(severe/significant) complaint cases (when requested), e.g. communications,
resolutions and redress, including those originating from regulators, media,
legal representation and involving significant financial impacts or
- For priority cases, work in conjunction with Marketing,
Compliance, Legal, Distribution and Operations, to provide resolutions and
responses in shorter timeframes than non-priority cases.
- Assist with any cases which may involve disciplinary actions
to Agents or Brokers.
- Minimum. 2-3 years working experience in insurance or
- Good knowledge and experience in insurance operations is
- Understanding in Bancassurance/agency operations in
- Experience with CRM and workflow technologies
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent spoken language in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent written skills in English and Chinese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.