Responsible for all Learning & Development aspect of the contact centre, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as employee career development through learning programs across contact centers.
· In this position, you will work closely with the Head of Service Improvement as well as Contact Centre Heads. You will also be liaising with the relevant departments to ensure that Contact Centre CSOs have consistent standards of product knowledge, communication skills as well as the self-motivation to provide outstanding service.
· The position requires you to provide training, coaching, share best practices and contribute ideas for continuous organizational development.
Your main responsibilities are included but not limited to the below,
· Planning is a key responsibility. Assess the team’s current skill levels and compare them with the skills required to meet both current and future business objectives. Plan and evaluate the training and resources needed to meet development goals.
· Agree on training and coaching objectives, deliverables & expected impact in order to develop effective skills training programs across the contact centers. You will be required to deliver soft skill training modules, generic procedures and system etc
· Propose, plan and use agreed metrics to quantify the impact of the training programs
· Design and execute training and coaching programs to enhance, correct or bridge skills gaps
· Perform one-to-one coaching by doing call listening as well as side by side sessions
· To help continuously look for ways to upskill and improve service standards of the overall Contact Centre
· Help onboard new hires by giving them the confidence to successfully complete their new hire training
· Bring in industry best practices to help cater for various learning practices
· Be an agent of change to engage and motivate CSOs to learn, develop and also have fun at work
· Evaluate all training carried out to ensure that all the knowledge acquired during the training has been successfully transferred back to the workplace, and that the training has been relevant, informative and effective.
· Track and analyze progress of CSOs and share with management team
· Create and maintain Knowledge Management portal to ensure SOP and workflows are always current and up to date
Key competencies we are looking for:
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.