1. Support Operational Risk Manager on the daily risk management process:
· Assist functional departments in reviewing operational processes to identify possible operational risks
· Conduct annual risk assessment, collaborate with functional departments on mitigation actions, perform periodic monitoring of the risk profiles
· Perform the quantification of operational risks in compliance with Solvency II requirements and Regional and Group Risk Management guidelines
· Assist in providing recommendations on procedure and operations planning
· Review operational risk incidents/ complaints and monitor action plans Consolidate and analyze financial data and information collected from different parties in terms of different risk management exercises
2. Assist in providing strong support for risk management’s submissions and reporting to senior management, functional committees, regional office and Head Office.
3. Assist in any ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned
· 1 to 2 years of relevant experience and proven track record in a Risk, Audit or Assurance role, with experience in financial services industry is an advantage
· Knowledge of operational risk management frameworks, methodologies, policies and practices
· Degree in Business, Finance, Risk Management or relevant disciplines
· Sound knowledge in statistical and quantitative analysis
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with business partners to achieve a best practice outcome
· Independent, detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines
· Strong report writing, presentation and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.