- Set up the Project Review Committee and co-animate it
- Build, consolidate information from the projects and provide a high level view of the project portfolio
- Analyze information from projects, challenge them and interact with the different stakeholders (project managers, leaders, sponsors, finance team, procurement team)
- Develop new tools and settle good practices to improve Project Management and Project Management Office maturity
- Ensure the alignment with AXA Group standards
- Lead the organization of the Project Review committee
- Co animate the Project Review Committee on a monthly basis
- Establish metrics and KPIs to monitor and control the performance of the projects
- Prepare the project information for the Group Efficiency Committee with the project managers
- Build and communicate the global picture of the projects (in term of progress, planning, budget, risks,…)
- Improve the program management framework in order to be aligned with Group standard and the best practice on the market
- Support the project portfolio management
- Work on the opportunity to deploy a “Portfolio & Program Management” Tool
- Project management
- Ensure that the scopes of the projects are well defined and control scope changes
- Ensure timely completion of the project
- Ensure that the project is completed within allocated budget
- Control the performance of the projects (KPIs)
- Quality management
- Ensure the project or program is delivered with the expected quality levels and is aligned with the “program management framework”
- Monitor and track project-related costs
- Give support to the Project Managers in term of financial concept
- Pack Office tool
- Create attractive presentation (PPT)
- Develop Excel tool in order to create new KPIs
- Post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Project Management, IT or a closely-related subject
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2) is an advantage
- Agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM or equivalent) is an advantage
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience in Project Portfolio Management > 5 years
- Experience in Project Management > 8 years
- Experience in process improvement and organizational transformation > 2 years
- Information Technology experience, IT project management or technical project management > 5 years
Skills / abilities
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Operate comfortably at management level
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Customer centricity
- Strong networking skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.