The employee benefits for our own staff are massive (more than 300 pension plans, 150 protection plans, 22b€ of employer liability, +/- 500m€ annual expense) and AXA as employer has the responsibility to secure the rights of its active employees and retirees over the next decade while promoting greater portability and flexibility consistent with the expectation of the younger labor generation.
In this context, the employee benefits for our own staff are more than ever under scrutiny and needs to be followed, analyzed, and optimized under the Group supervision, and more precisely by the Group Employee Benefits department, with the strong support of each Employee Benefits Manager.
As a member of the Employee Benefits, the core mission of the job will be to:
- Support the Group Head of Benefits and the senior benefits manager in the design/implementation/follow up of Global Benefits policy of AXA Group,
- Act as “area manager” for a portfolio of entities for all benefits matters,
- Partner with local stakeholders to ease the setup of the required local governance on employee benefits and exchange with them on a regular basis (Local Benefit Committees & Group Benefit Committee) for the portfolio in scope,
- Contribute and accompany key stakeholders (local level and group level) in the delivery of tangible outcomes related to the implementation of Systematic Portfolio Reviews and any other potential cost savings/derisking opportunities for the portfolio in score,
- Support all local initiatives in scope (from partnering to project lead).
In addition, the Employee Benefit manager will work on some transversal initiatives on Employee Benefits (governance, group policies and guidelines, global benefits database, learning) and support the senior benefits managers on other important operational initiatives (for instance the implementation of a worldwide protection program or ad-hoc pension solutions for expatriates or top executives).
Leadership and technical skills required
- Strong analytical skills,
- Eagerness to learn,
- Results oriented,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Strong team player.
- Adapt to HQ environment while interacting with local entities on a daily basis.
- Operational experience in international project management,
- Operational experience in life insurance/pension or actuarial science.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).