- Perform problem management investigation and analysis, coordinating activity to address root causes
- Establish and maintain a prioritized roadmap to address gaps and an end-to-end problem management process
- Evaluate known issues and identify root causes through end-to-end problem management process
- Coordinate with internals teams and suppliers to assess risks gaps and remediate the priority one
- Report and communicate on problems status and train about controls, testing and remediation actions
Implement Service Management Disciples for ISOPS:
- Develop and implement the processes based
on the roadmap
- Support the operations team in introducing
- Setup and manage the demand tracking
process, working closely with the capability build and improvement lead
- Implement operational vendor management
for the key vendors for ISOPS
Incident and problem management:
- Develop, co-ordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all the support areas*
- Co-ordinate and track escalations to minimize the adverse impact of service issues on the business
- Support the incident management process
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not essential
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC or equivalent) would be desirable but is not essential
- ITIL v3 certified to at least Foundation level
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience in a multi-national, shared services environment, including clear customer service and resolution of escalated issues > 3 years
- Experience in delivery processes, including lifecycle controls (e.g. Design, Pilot, Acceptance) and Project Management > 3 years
- Overall experience > 3 years
Skills / abilities
- Cross cultural sensitivity, flexibility
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, works effectively as a team player
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.