Responsible for claim management and approval, ensuring the claim process and decision conducted based on the reviewed policy agreement to support the company in achieving its goals.
· Proactively reviewing and rechecking team decisions or recommendations, according to the standards established by the company.
· Conducting review related to claims, such as SOP, claim decisions and other policies.
· Planning and managing the claim process.
· Supervising and monitoring the claim process.
· Deciding whether the claim approval is rejected, postponed, or paid according to policy.
· Identify issues and trends in the portfolio and take appropriate and/or corrective action: approved, suspended, or declined.
· Managing and maintaining the team productivity by tracking, scoreboard, and reporting
· Communicating the work planning and targets to the team.
· Perform additional responsibilities as required by line managers, through objectives or through the learning management system.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
PT AXA Financial Indonesia ( AXA Financial ) is part of the AXA Group, one of the insurance companies and asset management world that is supported by 163,000 employees and serves 101 million customers in 57 countries. AXA Financial is a life insurance company with the agency distribution channels are constantly expanding network in Indonesia. AXA Financial is supported by over 6,000 professional agents, 55 sales offices and serves approximately 100,000 customers across Indonesia.