• Manage the Regional P&C Claims team of AXA Gulf grouping Motor/Non Motor, Personal/Commercial, Mass/Large claims – provide leadership, guidance and professional development to the team
• Head of the claims call centre and the claims organization in UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman, providing external support also to Saudi Arabia
• Managing claims operations, claims costs, claims reserving, claims review, service delivery, customer service, claims projects and reporting
• In charge of claims support functions: fraud, closed files review, recoveries, total loss salvage, motor surveyors and insurance procurement
• Responsible for adherence to compliance issues and for maintaining and developing consistent and high quality customer claims service delivery
• Managing the relationship with the claims support team in India (offshoring)
• Maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the claims management process
• Monitoring of P&C Claims KPIs - Define the right action plan to ensure the achievement of the main KPIs, provide constant monitoring and feedback through the monthly Motor Claims dashboard
• Close working with teams within AXA Group to cascade the Global P&C Claims strategy within AXA Gulf
• Generate cost savings for the business through, for example, procurement initiatives and process improvement • Strong knowledge of, and experience in the P&C market
• Proven leadership experience
• Process optimisation and project management
• An innovation mindset. Proven examples of delivering benefits through innovation
• A customer first approach
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills. Able to work independently and meet service standards
• Strong analytical skills. The ability to produce succinct and accurate reporting in order to make strategic decisions
• Specific experience in claims and/or insurance procurement would be highly beneficial
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
With a workforce of over 1,000 employees, 44 branches & retail shops region-wide, more than 1 million customers and 2015 gross written premium of over US$ 963 million, AXA is one of the largest international player in the GCC. Present in the region for more than 65 years, AXA in the Gulf offers a wide range of insurance products and services for corporate, SME and individual customers.
Our business is to protect people over the long term. We emphasis on designing reliable solutions to meet the needs of our customers, manage risks in a professional way, treat our partners fairly, develop a work environment built on strong values, relationship and trust
We also believe that we have a role to play in protecting the environment, supporting the communities in which we operate, and more broadly in helping to create stronger and more sustainable societies. This is part of creating a sustainable, long-term business, and becoming the preferred company for our customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
AXA Gulf has been awarded General Insurance Company of the Year for 2nd consecutive year and Health Insurance Company of the Year at the 2015 Middle East Insurance Industry Awards (MIIA), Insurer of the Year and Personal Lines insurer in 2016 at the MENA Insurance Awards and Best Motor Insurance Product by the Banker Middle East in both UAE & KSA.
As part of AXA’s corporate responsibility and its commitment to building better understanding about the health risks faced by individuals and the society, the company achieved a new Guinness world record for the most blood cholesterol readings in 8 hours at a single venue
AXA is the leading insurer in the Gulf and we are looking for individuals who can make a difference. If your aim is to work in an environment that encourages you to grow, develop and enjoy your work, then AXA Gulf is the place for you.