Finance Systems Analyst
- Perform daily monitoring on general ledger interface process from Core Systems into finance Systems and co-ordinate with regional finance systems support for any failure process.
- Perform monthly fixed asset reconciliation which include for addition and deletion of fixed assets.
- Perform access review for user id of finance systems on quarterly basis.
- Provide the monthly management expense report
- Co-ordinate with regional finance systems support for any issue / requests which cannot be done locally
- Co-ordinate with local IT, Regional finance systems support for any infrastructure issue that related to finance systems
- Convert and Upload the yearly budget files into finance systems.
- Guide / assist to finance systems users for any issue and functions in the finance systems.
- Get involved in any ad-hoc assignment or projects
1. University degree, preferred S1 in Accounting or Computerized Accounting or IT with strong knowledge for Accouting.
2. Min. experience 2-3 years as Staff/Supervisor level.
3. Excellent verbal and written English skills
4. Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders including technical finance and IT teams
5. Demonstrate knowledge of windows applications such MS Excel VBA, MS power points.
6. Ability to work with multiple parties to gain consensus
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
• Dynamic working environment
• Comprehensive learning and development program
• Opportunity for international working assignment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Interesting employee engagement program