- To assist the CRO in developing and implementing an effective fraud management framework to minimise the incident of fraud impacting the company
- To assist and support the business in maintenance and compliance with industry best practices and AXA Standards.
- To make liaison with Distribution Management and Distribution Compliance to recommend remedial and improvement actions in relation to agent’s sales practice
- To develop working relationships with Internal Audit, Compliance, and other relevant functions to improve the fraud awareness culture and to leverage available information
- To lead and/or conduct investigations of suspected fraud cases
- Delivery of Fraud management plan for the Company. Help establishing and running the fraud detection ( e.g. analysis of fraud risk areas and implementation of red flags, exception reporting), conducting fraud investigation (e.g. management of investigators, conduct reviews or interviews) and fraud prevention (e.g. implementation of control checks)
- Delivery of regular management information, key risk indicators, key performance indicators, periodic and ad hoc reports to senior management, key governance committees and regional office which provides evidence of the progress made in implementing strategic fraud prevention, detection and response controls.
- Delivery of the AXA Asia Fraud Management Framework which in compliance to AXA Group Fraud Control Policy and dissemination of fraud control best practice
- Working with the Compliance and other related functions to deliver internal training plans on fraud awareness programme to increase staff understanding of the impact of fraud risks on the company
- To identify sales compliance and quality fulfilment gaps on sales practices through statistical analysis and sales quality checking and to recommend relevant remedial and improvement actions
- Co-ordinate with Regional Fraud Risk Manager to improve the value of prevention, detection and investigative fraud controls
- Good understanding of insurance distribution channels
- Ability to identify a wide range of internal and external fraud risks to influence the creation of a commercially focussed fraud management strategy
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with an abilities to deal with people at all levels of the organisation
- Good team player, positive thinking, highly motivated and eager to learn
- Fluent spoken and written English & Chinese
- Advance knowledge of SQL / VBA / SAS is preferable
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or equivalent will be an absolute advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.