Assistant Manager, Complaint Management
- Ownership of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) relating to the Turnaround Time (TAT) for end to end complaint journeys.
- Quality case investigation in a professional and compliance manner in order to deliver good customer experience
- Review and re-assessment of any cases whereby customers reject complaint or dis-satisfaction resolutions and perform additional actions or compensation if needed.
- Lead priority complaint cases, approve communications, resolutions and redress, including those originating from regulators, media, legal representation and involving significant financial impacts or reputational risk.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing, Compliance, Legal, Distribution and Operations, to provide resolutions.
- To enforce delegated authorities for resolution and compensation for customer complaints/dissatisfaction, including “soft complaint” actions by front line customer service representatives.
- To conduct regular formal training for complaints and customer facing staff.
Min. 6 years working experience in insurance or financial industries
Good knowledge and experience in complaint handling is a MUST
Solid experience in insurance is preferable
“Can-do” attitude and able to work under pressure
Extensive knowledge of the regulatory environment, relevant legislation and regulatory requirements in respect of the insurance produces
Good analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
Good people and leadership skills
Excellent written English and Chinese correspondence skill
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.