Within the Group IFC team, the candidate will be a member of the Solvency II team, in charge of monitoring the IFC Solvency II programme.
- In his/her role, the candidate will have to:
- Actively participate to the monitoring of the IFC framework on Solvency II Pillar I topics (AFR and STEC processes):
- Lead the review of assigned AFR/ STEC stream(s) (i.e. Life, P&C, Market and Credit. Operational and Aggregation), appropriate the ownership, participate to the review and the improvement of the control framework (Risk and Control Matrices- RCMs) together with the teams in charge of different streams (mainly risk management and PBRC teams)
- Support and monitor the entities in the overall review of their local control framework as well as in in the remediation of their deficiencies
- Be a liaison manager for the entities assigned, become the main of contact with regards to the all transversal topics, Pillar I, Pillar II and IT related and monitor them via a dedicated monthly reporting during the certification period
- Support the manager of the team in terms of training preparation, knowledge sharing and communication on IFC/Solvency II topics
- Participate to the set-up of ICON for the IFC/Solvency II framework at both Group and entity levels
- Be in charge of dedicated Pillar II streams (Use Test, Data Quality, Model Change and ORSA) depending on the experience and the expertise
- In addition to the IFC / Solvency II framework, be involved in the traditional IFC / IFRS program in order to understand the methodology, the principles and quickly be able to support the rest of the team; the objective being after a period of adaptation to become a “liaison manager” for some entities in the IFC scope
- Participate and organize communication actions to raise IFC awareness within the Group (e.g. IFC working days, IFC manual, IFC induction course) and facilitate IFC extension projects
Technical and professional skills
Good understanding of the insurance business (organization, risks, processes and financial reporting)
Good understanding on Solvency II aspect
Good understanding of the Internal Model of AXA would be appreciated
Good understanding of internal control concepts
Proven experience in international and transversal project management
Effective communication and writing in English
The candidate must be able to work in an international environment and with a great number of interlocutors (including high level executives)
S/he must be well motivated, dynamic, structured, flexible and curious
S/he must be result-oriented, able to anticipate and timely solve problems
Team spirit is a must
At least 6 to 8 years in transversal project management within a Finance or Risk Management; an audit background would be appreciated.
Ability to lead projects of cross-department and cross-countries teams
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).