- Conduct Basic Training for new Financial Advisor in timely basis
- Coordinating end to end Basic Training
- Conduct Intermediate One Course Delivery for Financial Advisor
- Maintain good relationship with sales support and back office
- Proposed regular reporting and monitoring performance regarding basic training activities to the manager.
Min Bachelor degree in any major
Has experience as trainer especially sales trainer in insurance or banking industry for min. 3 years
Has good communication and presentation skill
Understand the health and protection product
Having a good coordination skill
able to use Ms.office
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services (AXA Mandiri) is a joint venture (JV) between PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk and the AXA Group which was founded in 2003.
PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services (AXA Mandiri) is supported by more than 1,800 Financial Advisors in more than 1,800 branches of Bank Mandiri and Bank Syariah Mandiri's 170 branches throughout Indonesia. AXA Mandiri was also supported by more than 500 Telesales Officer who market insurance products through telemarketing. PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services is registered and supervised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- Dynamic working environment
- Comprehensive learning and development program
- Opportunity for international working assignment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Interesting employee engagement program