1. Lead and campaign Management support
· Propose campaign activities tools to motivate and influence sales and KTB to utilize lead generation and customers database both inforce policies and KTB customers as priority for their proposal.
· Centralize in collect, store and filing data and information of Bancassurance for campaign monitoring and analysis systematically, up to date and prompt to use effectively.
· Design and build a reports, tools and presentation to support campaign activities which simply understanding but various useful for KTB and KAL to manage campaign effectively.
· Participate in campaign activities including with providing activities information to buy in KTB and sales when joining any campaigns.
· Support manager in projects and tasks relate to lead generation and campaign activities
2. Campaign Management
Design and build a tracking report during the campaign period, which simply understanding and various useful for KTB and KAL effectively.
Manage to release reports with tracking campaign result and propose solutions to achieve the goal with simply understanding and delivered to recipients effectively.
Monitor campaign activities to be on track and cross-working with KTB and sales to brainstorm and set implementation plan to achieve the goal in each campaign.
Consult and encourage KAL sales team to use tools and reports to manage their leads in each campaign effectively.
Support the implementation of all lead and customers management projects, campaigns and training course to meet the objective and target set include with provide tracking reports for the progressing and summarization after project closed.
3. Business Retention Management
Infiltrate through influence the important of corrective selling, which will be effected to quality of inforce policies to up sell or cross sell in any activities.
Involve to collaborate retention activities such as follow up lapsed policies or discuss with KTB to support retention activities with maintaining inforce policies as many as possible.
Support manager to link with the useful of retention ratio and inforce policies, which find out the way to maintain inforce policies and implement the action effectively.
Pro-actively consulting sales team on persistency ratio or creating retention activities to improve sales skill, which impacting on renewal business and value sharing on inforce customers.
· Sales management in banking and insurance industry at least 2 years.
· Project management or Business development relate to operating process in service industry.
· Analytical and systematically thinking through execution.
· Attitudes, conduct and demeanors reflects the company values.
· Computer literate with excellent knowledge of spreadsheets and database in particular.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills, able to plan and schedule work with a customer-orientated and results-driven approach with the ability to work as part of a team.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, strong desire to share and influence in the future growth and success.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.