Senior Manager, Agency Marketing
- formulate strategies to achieve business objective in relation to new agent recruitment;
- design and implement effective new agent hiring program and hiring package to facilitate new agent recruitment;
- organize regular recruitment event to promote and facilitate new agent hiring;
- formulate effective strategies, initiatives to market the agency career to target segment;
- design and organize program/event to create and promote a recruiting culture among agency;
- collect market intelligence regularly to provide relevant information to agency leaders and managers in order to facilitate effective recruitment;
- explore, leverage and drive usage and adoption on new recruiting platform (e.g. use of social media)
- proven solid sales and marketing experience, preferably at least 7 years in the managerial level;
- strong communication skill;
- related experience in agency management a definite asset;
- outgoing personality;
- result oriented and able to work under pressure
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.