To identify high impact business/operational process improvement areas and offer quality recommendations for improvement.
1. Demonstrate good observation, analytic and communication skills and drives the end-to-end process mind set. Work independently with limited direction and take ownership to drive the Business Process Improvement Initiatives.
2. Able to initiate, conduct, engage, facilitate discussions with different level of stakeholders and translate the results and issues at hand to business improvement opportunities/new innovative ideas to deliver transformation value to the organization.
3. Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems, utilizing various business, scientific/engineering tools/mathematical techniques. Able to analyse complex problems and existing systems logic difficulties and revised the logic, processes and procedures into layman/business issues/opportunities.
4. Provide business case justification to the identified improvement opportunities and convert into Business Process Improvement Plans & Proposals.
5. Ensure adequate risk assessment and benefits are performed in every business process improvement initiatives with participation from legal/audit/compliance
6. Provide continuous monitoring and management reporting of ongoing Business Process Improvements initiative/projects progress and status.
7. Conduct post implementations of the implemented business improvement processes and track the key deliveries, KPIs/measurements/controls for an agreed period of time to demonstrates sustainable efficiency & effectiveness
8. Perform continuous research, study and exploration on new market trends and innovative ideas from the industry leaders or best of breed in the market to see how it can be beneficial to the organisation.
9. Provide governance and ensure standardization of any process change within the organization.
Undertake any other task assigned on ad-hoc basis.
*Degree/diploma from any discipline, or professional qualifications.
*Process improvement or Project Management related certification or relevant qualification.
Degree/Diploma in Insurance or/and Black/Green Belt certification in Lean Six Sigma methodology would be an added advantage
Minimum Years of Experience
*3 years in similar role and/or capacity
· Proficient in English
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Good critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Proven leadership experience across multi-functional projects and/or across business units
· Good presentation and excel skills preferred
· Computer literate and comfortable in working with systems
· Think out of the box and ask all questions from various perspectives.
· Mature personality.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
· Strong personal drive, proactive and result-driven.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.