- University Graduate in a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience with life insurance operations or audit or investigation. Candidates with sales or front office background will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of local Indonesian insurance regulations (particularly in so far as they relate to distribution activities)
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good investigation skill
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills \
- Good administrative skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
PT AXA Financial Indonesia ( AXA Financial ) is part of the AXA Group, one of the insurance companies and asset management world that is supported by 163,000 employees and serves 101 million customers in 57 countries. AXA Financial is a life insurance company with the agency distribution channels are constantly expanding network in Indonesia. AXA Financial is supported by over 6,000 professional agents, 55 sales offices and serves approximately 100,000 customers across Indonesia.