· Assist in collect, analyse and document business request in Business Requirement Specification and prioritizes competing business demands
· Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems
· Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
· Cooperate with application development team for system implementation and related arrangement
· Assist supervisor to build an overall demand pipeline an ongoing basis
· Support supervisor to monitor KPIs for Demand Management to create transparency and tracking of requests and projects.
· Facilitate alignment meetings with business units
· Assist in project coordination and administrative tasks on needed basis
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.