• Develop, define and implement the overall IT demand management structure & processes.
• Manage the relationship with the business units with respect to their new requirements
• Manage workload and assignments of a team of demand managers.
• Support, participate and contribute to any ongoing business activity which will create substantial IT demand.
• Develop and maintain a project and enhancement roadmap aligned with business priority, IT capacity, technical dependencies and ongoing project portfolio.
• Capture new demand and ensure structured and high quality of demand’s scope and specification in order to have a consistent basis for estimation and scheduling of the implementation.
• Liaise with the business units to shape and implement the demand management processes as well as the regular liaison / relationship management interactions.
• Ensures timely and accurate reporting of all IT demand related issues to senior management and key stakeholders.
• Develop KPIs for Demand Management as well as dashboards and regular reports to create transparency and tracking of change requests and projects.
• Create transparency about upcoming business initiatives, the current demand pipeline, the current IT change execution performance, capacity situation.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.