- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment to deliver services
- Own and manage the Privileged User Access Management framework
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and operation of privilege access management across AXA
- Assist local and regional CISOs to implement appropriate governance and policies for privileged access management
- Provide related management information and reporting to stakeholders across the Group
- Participate and support the execution of the security governance within the Group information security function
- Deliver the PUAM services and reporting according to SLA and OLA
- Own the integrated, Group-wide privileged access management and governance framework
- Own and manage the lifecycle of privileged users access credentials
- Monitor, detect and respond to any anomalies related to privileged access
- Own and manage the enterprise privileged access management platforms
- Oversee the privileged access management architecture and design process
- Mitigate security issues related to privileged access management
- Manage, co-ordinate and deliver projects as required to ensure the efficient and effective utilisation and implementation of privileged access management
- Maintain responsibility for the policies related to privileged access management
- Support internal and external audits from a privileged access management perspective
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not essential
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISM or equivalent) strongly preferred
- Member of IISP or have the qualification, skills and experience to become a member
- Industry certifications for enterprise-level privileged access management tools is desirable but is not essential
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience in Information Security field > 10 years
- Experience in privileged access management > 5 years
- Proven experience in managing enterprise-level privileged access management
- Proven experience in working with federated privileged access management models, including Single Sign-On
- Proven experience in architecting and designing privileged access management solutions
Skills / abilities
- Cross cultural sensitivity, flexibility
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities, works effectively as a team player
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Operate comfortably at management level
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Apply analytical rigor to understand complex business scenarios
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.