As WM Responsible Officer for SFC Type 1 regulated activities:
To manage daily operations of Investment Solution Team
- Be responsible for the daily operation and key deliverables of Investment Solution Team
- Ensure the team is equipped with required technical knowledge as Investment specialists
- Develop & maintain relationships with business partners or 3rd party product/service providers
To oversee distribution compliance for the Wealth Management business
- Be familiar with regulatory & internal requirements, and proactively identify areas which require management attention or improvement
- Coordinate with Channels to investigate on complaint or negative Post Sales Call cases, and to formulate action plans to minimize complaint/negative PSC related to business quality
To support distributors on new business generation, as well as delivery of best practices & desired business quality
- Operate sales support model for distributors, include joint calls, regular educational briefing, market updates & competitor information etc.
- Identify training needs for sales practices, product/investment knowledge, regulatory & internal requirements, and coordinate with Training (DTD) for courses delivery
- Perform quality assurance role to ensure business quality complies with corporate & regulatory guidelines
Play an active role in the ongoing development of Wealth Management products & services
- Participate in projects related to Wealth Management strategic plan
- Responsible for launch & on-going review of model portfolio
- Keep abreast of market/competitor information, and to proactively make recommendation to enrich capability of Wealth Management Advisory team
As WM RO for SFC Type 1 regulated activities
- Be responsible for the monitoring & quality assurance of SFC regulated activities
- Keep abreast of updated regulatory requirements and ensure such information being effectively communicated to all Licensed Reps, and to ensure they all have proper understanding of the information
- Ensure timely delivery of coaching/training on sales practices, product knowledge & regulatory requirements for all Licensed Reps
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.