- Responsible for the development of a portfolio of intermediaries’ and to ensure their increased knowledge of the IPMI market and AXA’s global healthcare proposition.
- Ensure growth of existing portfolio through new business and expansions of existing groups and retention of existing portfolio and reselling the AXA proposition.
- Relationship management – Manage the external relationships with strategic clients, brokers and distributors to ensure effective liaison between distribution partners, external and internal sales teams
- To deliver growth target based on strategic objectives through all business lines; i.e. SME, Individual and Large Corporate business
- Accountable for all quotes into AXA Global Healthcare, tailored updates to Intermediary panel based on the individual requirements of each Intermediary and individual within it. Ensuring the AXA UK and Asia team delivers consistent levels of good service to the intermediaries within the portfolio
- Working closely with Bid team to ensure successful responses to Tenders and L/C quotes; including new business pitches and presentations to secure new clients
- Understand key areas of focus for intermediaries to grow their business. Help them expand with us using joint marketing opportunities, training needs of staff, joint hospitality events for clients and prospects for both parties and portfolio migration/bespoke product opportunities.
- Support internal sales team in the delivery of service levels. Understand what the expectations of service is expected by the Intermediary and ensure the internal team are fully briefed of what is expected
- Assist in new product development and gain feedback from the Intermediary panel and clients regarding all aspects of our service and our competitors; and to then feedback into new product development and the marketing teams to enhance and support our product and proposition changes
- Achieve growth target which will be measured using the monthly portfolio reports from Finance.
- Regular contact with key brokers and stakeholders ensuring solid relationships have been built resulting in increased sales
- Recording of Intermediary strategy through Intermediary account plans, business updates and minutes of meetings. Setting of presentations and meetings within the Intermediary levels of hierarchy and monitoring business performance using the Finance sales report.
- Review monthly sales report where it details quotes, group renewals, details of visits, market feedback and internal meetings.
- Voice of customer feedback through distributor scope and Independent visits by Senior Sales representatives to the panel of Intermediaries.
- Complete account plans for selected intermediaries - to be reviewed regularly
- Attend regular internal sales meetings and details to be provided on monthly sales report
- Structured feedback delivered to assist product development to the marketing team. Sales manager to review this with the marketing team and to be picked up and recorded in monthly 1 to 1’s
- All online training completed and external training to be completed and passes
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of proven New business sales experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the large corporate international health insurance market
- Well established brokerage relationships and Employee Benefits knowledge
- Experience of preparing and delivering sales pitches to MNCs and international brokers
- Proven ability to maintain, develop and grow existing relationships
- Customer Focus – treating customers fairly need to be at the heart of all decisions
- Negotiation skills – Must be able to negotiate and influence all levels within decision making unit
- Commercial awareness – to establish our key areas of focus and identify opportunities.
- Communication skills – Excellent written and verbal communications is essential
- Presentation skills – Must be able to identify where the demand and need for presentations are and be flexible based on the different needs of clients, brokers and Individuals.
- IIQE Paper 1,2,3 required
- Working across functions and different internal stakeholders
- Must be Professional at all times
- Self-motivated and able to manage priorities in meeting tight deadlines
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Asia is a market leading insurance player offering a differentiated composite proposition in Life and General Insurance with operational presence in Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand. AXA Asia is part of the AXA Group, headquartered in Paris and a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with a presence in 59 countries. AXA Asia is committed to creating a sustainable, long-term business for our employees, customers and shareholders.
We’ll give you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical cover and dental plan
- Attractive pension plan
- Rental reimbursement scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities