Representation of MAXIS GBN in Asia Pacific. Responsible for all sales activities and targets for Asia subject to allocation of the portfolio by your superior. Manage the relationship, quality and consistency of service delivery by the local network partner.
Department: MAXIS GBN
Reports to: Regional Manager
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing and Sales Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base. Works across the Metlife and AXA companies or local network partners to achieve both personal and business goals of expanding customer base. In addition, customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line
with company vision and values.
1. Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting growing our market share with a profitable portfolio.
2. Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company (new and existing) offers to their EB program and issues.
3. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
4. Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the MAXIS GBN solutions to their problems.
5. Responsible for developing and maintaining cordial client relationships and referrals and producers.
6. Responsible for building effective local network partners relationship.
7. Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
8. Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of our system to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
9. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
10. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
11. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to Regional Office.
12. Coordinate local network partners to accomplish the work required to close sales.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Relationship and Role
Internal / External Cooperation
Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
With extensive insurance knowledge and underwriting skill.
Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
Strong skill in spreadsheet and powerpoint.
Able to work independently with a strong sense of accountability.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.