- Contribute to the design, development and deployment of the techniques and standards of the information security risk assessment taking into account different regulatory environments
- Contribute to understanding current state, identify improvements, develop proof-of-concept (POC) and to-be process design, develop implementation plans, knowledge documentation, training, change communication and design tests
- Support the implementation of the development and maintenance of quality standards and processes of information security risk assessment
- Support the implementation and periodically review of the efficiency of quality and control systems in a continuous improvement process
- Provide general support, guidance and advice to other ISA Functions, Entities and Group on matters related to the IS risk and control assessment framework
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not essential
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISM, GIAC or equivalent) strongly preferred
- Member of IISP or have the qualification, skills and experience to become a member is an advantage
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience in information security assessment and quality assurance > 5 years
- Experience in information security development methodologies and practices > 5 years
- Experience in audit methodologies and information security assessment tools > 5 years
Skills / abilities
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Good networking skills
- Team player
- Apply analytical rigor to understand complex business scenarios
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.