- Perform professional office administrative support such as office equipment, new staff on-board arrangements, communicate staff events
- Coordinate sales presentation and events
- Assist in comparing quotations, preparing client proposals, analysis reports and presentation materials
- Check policy documentation to ensure accuracy before issuing to clients
- Conduct coaching to the individual members to uplift the performance and identify the way for improvement
- Collect and consolidate information to prepare management reports
- Assist to coordinate meeting scheduling, general coordination, travel arrangement, transportation and expenses claims of department head
- University degree in Business or related discipline
- More than 3 years working experience in Insurance industry, good knowledge in Employee Benefit is an added advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good coordination and organizational skills, proactive attitude and ability to manage multiple tasks with good time management
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.