Responsible for daily assigned task in respect of Retail Claims in timely manner and within the Company’s claims manual and related policies and authority guidelines.
1. Claims Operations
· Adhere to Claims Guidelines, related company policies and authority guidelines to ensure company is protected.
· Retail Claims/review performed is accordance to BNM guidelines in a timely manner.
· Retail Claims Investigations – claims are investigated and settled on a timely basis in accordance with claims manual and services delivery standard.
· Reserving & File/claims review are in accordance with the initial Reserve Annual Review Guidelines.
· Compliance – ensure that the requirements of the FSA 1996, Bank Negara Malaysia, PIAM, Company policies and procedures, Internal Audit etc are complied with by the Team.
2. KPI Setting
· To adhere and achieve assigned KPI
1. Any adhoc assignment assigned from time to time
Professional : AMII/ACII/DMII or equivalent Insurance qualifications
Minimum Years of Experience : Minimum of 3-5 years experience in and/or similar role/capacity
· Proficient in English
· Possess good presentation skills
· Possess good negotiation skills
· IT literate
Personal Qualities :
· Mature personality
· Able to work independently and as Teamwork
· Team player
Other Requirements :
Able to handle high volume of work with speed and accuracy
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.