- Handling general secretarial and administrative duties for the COO
- Manage and maintain COO’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Organize and co-ordinate meetings and conference calls
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Monitor, screen and manage incoming communications
- Manage deadlines and reminders for COO
- Assist in planning internal functions, activities and events
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Maintain good relationships with the broader EA/PA community
- University graduate preferred
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in PA role in multi-national companies
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, spoken and written, with good communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in PC skills including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to work efficiently and under pressure
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.