- Drive and implement Social Media and Content Marketing strategies to build social media communities and enhance brand digital presence
- Plan and manage social media initiatives with content site to maximize stickiness and meet business needs
- Develop and manage engaging content for content site, social media and AXA digital space, work with content partners to plan, think-up, and produce content
- Identify key social platforms and map out priority among Facebook, WeChat, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google +, Line, YouTube, Tumblr and new media channels to proliferate
- Encourage interactions with existing customers, KOLs and general public via social media platforms
- Define risk management plan, monitor and response to social media communities feedback
- Conduct social listening to analyze consumer behavior and refine promotion and marketing strategies
- Drive traffic to AXA’s digital channels via social media, work with platform owners to defined user journey and business conversion funnels
- Facilitate and advocate social media usage to frontline employees by sharing best-practice in enhancing loyalty, interactivity and stickiness with customers and prospects
- Review KPI to ensure overall effectiveness and efficiency on social media platforms
Bachelor's degree in media, public relation, communications, marketing or related discipline
Minimum 8 years’ experience in digital marketing and social media platform management
Strong writing skills in both English and Chinese with creative story-telling techniques
Good sense of current and emerging trends in the social media landscape
Good team player to work in a diverse team as wells as collaborate cross-functionally
Creative and strategic thinking with a can-do spirit
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.