CI Hub Actuarial Manager
- Assist the Head of Life TCoE to provide actuarial services on CI technical expertise development relating to the local and regional ambition to create a CI Hub
- Develop technical basis and underlying assumptions on Critical Illness risks covering AXA Asian entities perimeter
- Set-up an “early stage pricing” tool in order to be able to provide indicative price/rates at early stage of the product development process
- Advice local actuarial product team to implement the advised pricing model into their local framework
- Support local product team in their product approval process on quantitative components
- Structure and define a common actuarial experience database across AXA Group entities to increase CI analytics capability
- Prepare assumptions documents, methodology guidelines and specifications for use by local actuarial team (either pricing or valuation)
- Track market product innovation and assess/propose pricing model improvement required
§ Qualified Actuary
§ 5 / 8 or more years’ experience in the life insurance industry mainly in CI product pricing
§ Ability to travel across Asian Region to support local entities pricing and product development
§ Strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills
§ Able to work independently as well as a good team player
§ Good command of business English, both in written and spoken form.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.