Assistant Customer & Business Analytics Officer
- Perform data science analysis on both internal and external data to provide customer segmentation options, customer behavior & insights as ground for customer strategy and segmentation.
- Conduct data validation, ongoing tracking of marketing campaigns/ initiatives results so as to maximise customer experience & business opportunities
- Perform pre/post campaign analysis to exploit the market opportunities uncovered
- Use BI tools (e.g. Tableau) to develop Key Performance Indicator (KPI) & various MI reporting
- Enhance predictive models and produce customer values-based scorecards to support different cross-selling and customer retention strategies
- Improve customer experience through effective customer satisfaction/ survey tracking
- Manage the development and maintenance of Customer Database, conduct cleansing initiatives to enhance data quality
- Support data enhancement project through performing UAT and preparing different testing plans / cases
- Degree holder with a minimum of 1 year relevant working experience, preferably in the Financial Services Industry
- Experienced in working with customer data from multiple sources
- Have knowledge on different modeling techniques (e.g. logistic regression, linear regression, cluster analysis, etc.), database marketing and database management
- Proficient in SAS BASE Programming, SAS Enterprise Guide, SQL
- Experience in R/ Python programming is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Advance Excel (VBA)
- Excellent analytical skill with good project management skill
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with AS400 is added advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.