The Officer, Client Relationship (Customer Complaint Journey & Analytics) is responsible for analyzing trends and root causes of complaints, dissatisfaction and compliments from end-customers, in order to recommend and follow through with improvement and preventive actions.
The primary duties and responsibilities are:
- Assist Team Head, Client Relationship (General Insurance) in designing and producing monthly and quarterly management dashboard/reports to Complaints Committee and MACC.
- Ensure management reports have in-depth analysis on complaints, dis-satisfaction and compliments’ for: current and historical volumes; trend analysis; performance vs. KPI targets; root cause analysis; preventative actions and completion tracking of management actions with insightful views and recommendations.
- Perform requirements definition and logical design for enhancements and integration of the complaints system into future technologies, including new digital front end systems (e.g. Customer and Distributor web portal using SFDC), new call center systems and workflow/imaging systems.
- Utilize the complaints management system’s drill down features and ad-hoc reporting to identify patterns and isolate areas/root causes that have linkages to repeated complaints or dis-satisfaction in order to improve customer experience.
- Review centralized complaints database and perform trend and root cause analysis.
- Ensure hands on investigations to verify underlying conditions and causes to ensure remedial actions are the true root cause of customer experience complaints and dis-satisfaction.
- Work with distribution and operations management and staff to monitor the agreed actions to be implemented.
- Monitor effectiveness of improvement actions’ ability to lower complaints / dis-satisfaction cases related to root causes that have been addressed.
- Follow through rectification and improvement actions to ensure actions are completed within the agreed time. Perform improvement action reporting and escalation (as required).
- Provide other support to Team Head of Complaint Management e.g. training material development, internal and external reporting and presentations, quality assurance and audit reviews, etc.
- Bachelor degree holder preferably with major in statistic and mathematics
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in insurance or financial industry
- Knowledge of SQL and statistic modeling
- Understanding of insurance products in Life, Health and General Insurance is preferred
- Understanding of Bancassurance and Agency distribution processes
- Strong analytical with customer centric mindset
- Strong Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Cantonese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.