Learning & Development
- Plan, design/customize and conduct training from induction programs to people management topics, covering general employees and managers in order to enhance personal and leadership effectiveness as required by AXA’s Leadership Framework
- Collaborate with HRBP to identify skills/capability gaps and develop proper learning solutions to address capability building needs. Apply analytical and innovative thinking in designing, developing and delivering high quality programs and courseware that address internal customers’ business requirements
- Evaluate training effectiveness periodically in order to enhance training program quality and learning effectiveness. Initiate actions for improvement based on data and trends identified
- Monitor execution, review results and effectiveness of L&D policies such as Sponsorship and Professional Exams. Identify and adopt best practices/processes and develop innovative solutions to enhance learning and development related processes and administration efficiencies
- Apply vendor management skills, knowledge and market intelligence to identify, select and liaise with qualified training consultants to ensure programs and solutions are developed and delivered with quality against the needs or internal clients’ expectations
- Build a solid relationship with business and internal subject matter experts to plan, develop and facilitate business knowledge briefings and/or training programs in order to enhance business and product knowledge of employees.
- Facilitate teambuilding, offsite meetings and recommend qualified vendors to provide relevant solutions within budget
- Lead and manage the roll-out of corporate events periodically including seasonal celebration, health talks and staff engagement activities as part of culture objectives
- Assist the implementation of staff recognition programme, and employee engagement study to foster strong corporate culture
- Provide on-the-job coaching to immediate team members on L&D matters
- Manage budget and expenses allocated
- Support regional learning and development projects, build strong relationship with Regional Office and other sister entities in Hong Kong
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by management in order to meet organizational and business requirements, including and not limited to people development related events and functions
- University graduate, minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Candidate with lesser experience can be considered for Asisstant Manager
- Strong facilitation skills plus facilitation experience is a must
- Enthusiastic and passionate about people development and staff engagement
- Experience in developing creative learning solutions to support diverse workforce is preferable
- Strong project management skills (including stakeholder management, communication management, vendor management and implementation)
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese, Putonghua is a plus
- Well-versed in MS Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Proactive learner and able to recognize issues or opportunities and recommend whether action is needed
- Able to build relationship with stakeholders and internal clients
- Strong adaptability to navigate through ambiguity
- Demonstrate flexibility to leverage diverse resource for ideas and thoughts
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.