- Managing the service supplied by partner covering the following:
Server, Storage and Backup services
Report about service through KPIs and SLA’s developed to measure and monitor delivery progress and quality that provide an early warning system.
- Monitor and propose methods to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of existing services and interdepartmental functions
- Share vision and roadmap for service improvement and developing new services.
- End to end accountability on new services / transition, conception to completion including setting up processes for quality assurance.
- Leverage partner to deliver new projects, develop skills and capabilities (technical and business) to enhance competencies in Global services.
- Provide agile and cost efficient offshore resources to all regions including managed capacity with the eventual focus to transition into managed service model.
- Budget & Cost management.
- Support Global services to further optimize existing engagements and establish improved relations.
- Support and partner with Global Services Head and other local leads on a variety of matters including but not limited to language, culture, market environment, regulations, etc
- Drive process compliance, security compliance & documentation
- Reporting periodically to respective stake holders
- Participate and promote strategic initiatives introduced by Corporate and Local entities.
- 10 to 12 years in delivery and solutions with at least 5+ years in progressive IT management experience, managing a matrixed workforce in a regionally dispersed, multinational organization.
- Experience in delivery management server, storage and backup service lines (Vmware(ESX), Hitachi and IBM Storage, TSM backup, Cisco UCS and IBM Blade Center)
- Broad experience with systems and IT operations, utilizing a wide variety of technologies and tools and advanced knowledge of automation tools and their applications
- Hands on experience in building business case and proposal for new services.
- Good knowledge on information security standards and adherence to procedures.
- Excellent Knowledge of ITIL / ITSM Processes for Service Operations, Service Management & Service Transitioning skills
- Experience in Process Implementation / operation covering IT Operation services
- Must be highly effective in a matrixed environment and collaborative with peers, as well as other globally dispersed leaders in enterprise wide initiatives. Peers include Operation Heads, Infrastructure heads, security heads, global leaders of the Data Center, Corporate Applications, Security and Networking and Architecture. Also collaborates effectively with other groups and departments and peers within the global IT organization to maintain all production and non-production environments and continuously improves services rendered to the operating companies.
- Deliver results against milestones and deliverables: a demonstrated strong focus on business outcomes
- Experience in providing support to senior/executive management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to have direct conversations, presentation skills at all levels and share open feedback
- Must be flexible and able to adapt seamlessly to changing requirements and schedules
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency that aligns with the business needs
- Ability to thrive, adapt, focus and lead in a fast-paced environment and work on tight deadlines.
- Passionate and self-driven.
- Strong demonstration of AXA’s leadership dimension like Strategic Vision, Focus on customer, result orientation, Business Partnership, Share to succeed, Team leadership, building capability and core values such as team spirit, pragmatism, professionalism, innovation and integrity.
Is a Plus:
- Good knowledge of pricing model, delivery engagement model, latest business models along with financial acumen to manage budget and costs.
- Industry domain knowledge in financial services industry (insurance, banking, or capital markets)
- Knowledge of regulatory environment specific to the area of responsibility.
- Should have worked in a multi-cultural environment with stake-holders inside and outside of India
- Proven experience in leading and motivating diverse, global teams and onshore experience will be a plus.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Technology Services was created on January 1st, 2002. It is a fully-owned AXA Group subsidiary, providing AXA Group companies with high quality IT and telecommunications infrastructure management services.
AXA Technology Services operates from 16 locations across the world, employs more than 3,500 people, serves the AXA companies in 57 countries and manages an annual budget of around € 1 billion.
At AXA, we lead an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.