This role is to handle one or two valuation production such as European Embedded Value (EEV), Statutory/Capital management and French IFRS reporting. Such valuation production is required to meet group and local requirement on financial reporting in order to support local and regional department incl. Finance, Marketing and Regional office etc
- Preparation of model point/Prophet DCS maintenance
- Conduct all valuation process from model point preparation up to spreadsheet level on result analysis
- Check results from Prophet modelling/tables to ensure that they are in line with specified methodology and assumptions and meet the required standard/guideline
- Investigate and explain trends, errors or inconsistencies that have been spotted
- Analyze financial information to provide accurate results and meaningful conclusions
- Perform financial analyses to support the business units in making business decisions
- Implement the changes incl. Prophet model development/enhancement to regular financial reporting processes and analyses
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of data, assumptions, methods, modelling, process and financial results
- Preparation and checking of local statutory filing and local solvency reporting
- University graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics, preferably with all SOA technical papers passed or equivalent
- Preferably at least 1 year experience in financial reporting area
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail minded, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets, database, other PC languages and modeling skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.