- Leading/advising the development of AXA’s data and analytics strategy in order to develop and implement a comprehensive single version of the truth across the organisation and to embed a data driven decision making culture to meet commercial and strategic objectives.
- Setup and run Data models catering to different business use-cases across our Life and General insurance entities; work with AXA Data Innovation Lab on key projects; Develop new use cases with users
- Assessment of Data environment and maturity to help future business use cases
- Lead a small team of experienced and talented individuals, work with different stakeholders to setup “Data mindset”
- Minimum 5 years customer insight driven marketing experience or 10 years with relevant qualifications (marketing or maths/stats).
- Exceptional analytical & modelling skills and understanding of customer data and databases including experience of SAS, SPSS, KXEN, Python, R tools and other management information tools.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving mindset
- Experience in Insurance industry is a nice to have, though not compulsory!
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
• Dynamic working environment
• Comprehensive learning and development program
• Opportunity for international working assignment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Interesting employee engagement program