Head of Network Management
- Formalise guidelines including but not limited to Team Operations Manual/Protocol, Credential workflow for Providers, Quality Assurance Programme, Drug and Disease Management, etc.
- Develop, maintain/enhance good relationships and communication channels with all medical service providers
- Focus on leveraging IT platforms to implement work process simplicity, operational efficiency and to achieve better Provider Management
- Manage higher approvals if pre-approval exceed local team approval authority
- Stay abreast with changing market medical practice trends and evolving government medical schemes and initiatives
- Proactively review, scrutinise and analyse data on panel utilisation patterns, cost trends, compliance with scheme rules and fees, evaluate feedback — provide findings and solutions to Biz
- Work closely with other stakeholders in supporting new market initiatives with customisation of targeted network providers, contract agreements and pricing arrangements
- Other duties as assigned
- University graduate with minimum 15 years work experience
- R.N. or other related medical fields (local license not required)
- At least 10 years’ experience in medical administration/management and/or insurance industry
- Energetic, detail-oriented, self-motivated and hard working
- Must have experience in contract and negotiation skills
- Exhaustive knowledge of hospital and healthcare provider network management
- Strong verbal and written communications
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.