- Work in concert with the Monitoring team, Configuration & Development Team and Incident Management Team to ensure that the tooling in place supports the workflows and collaboration required.
- Anticipate the impact to the SOCs tooling and technologies from new projects and organic growth and consider a suitable technical roadmap.
- Assist in technical onboarding of log sources into the SIEM platform
- Test SOC solutions to ensure proper performance and compliance with local regulatory and requirements
- Be involved in the development of new use cases and log source integrations from the perspective of operational tooling impact, readiness and acceptance
- Assist the incident management team by providing technical input towards remediation activities.
- Install and maintain tooling necessary for SOC services (other than the SIEM platform which his managed separately)
- SOC tooling functionality and roadmap
- Infrastructure and system knowledge for the purposes of SOC/SIEM integration
- SOC Tooling strategy, deployment and management
- Knowledge of the various workflows in place within the SOC in order to fully understand the technical and tooling requirements of the end-to-end SOC processes
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not essential
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC or equivalent) strongly preferred
- SIEM specific vendor technology qualifications
Overall work experience in the field
- Proven experience on technical maintenance and configuration of security solutions > 3 years
- Overall hands on experience of Information Security > 5 years
- Experience in a security operations centre > 3 years
- Experience with security services such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Firewall logs, systems logs, web logs, application logs and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems.
Skills / abilities
- Cross cultural sensitivity, flexibility
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, works effectively as a team player
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.