· Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
· Manage a team of process and change managers and analysts, deployed on various initiatives in different business lines
· Drive process improvement in various strategic projects and programmes to meet targets for quality, time and cost to the satisfaction of project sponsors
· Identify, document and measure of core processes in different business lines
· Collaborate with process owners in identifying process improvement opportunities, and develop execution plan
· Lead or participate in projects applying process re-engineering and change management methodologies
· Work with project sponsor, stakeholders and project managers to perform root cause analysis, develop and implement process solutions
· Recommend and execute change management strategies for process improvement and other transformational initiatives
· Ensure quality of process engineering and change management deliverables in projects
· Advise process owners in establishing and tracking process metrics, and in conducting regular reviews
· Develop and continuously adapt tools, templates and methodologies for process re-engineering
· Provide coaching and guidance to junior members within the process and change management profession.
· Be a true change agent and advocate continuous improvement to stakeholders, business partners, peers and team members
· Over 7-10 years of management/consulting experience in Operations, Operations Development, Business Process Management, Change Management and/or Management Consulting; with at least 4 years an equivalent capacity
· Ability to challenge the status quo
· Knowledge and application of process improvement methodologies such as LEAN and Six Sigma
· Common sense and the courage to apply/use it
· Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
· Excellent active listening skills
· Ability to work in all levels of the organisation, across all departments and business lines
· Wide range of business experience across multiple industries preferred
· Knowledge of a range of process and change management tools, and proven ability to use them effectively
· Creativity and ability to do unstructured work, and being able to custom design processes as required by the organisation
· Self confidence and excellent facilitation skills
· Love for innovation and learning new ways of doing things
· Ability to inspire and influence people
· Flexible and energetic
· True change agent – challenge status quo
· Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Finance, IT/Engineering or related disciplines.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.