· Design and deliver a platform for a robust support and service management model for the General Insurance, Life and Enterprise business units in AXA Hong Kong in line with ITIL SM, drive quality and stability of the production environment
· Ensure consistency between the production and UAT environments
· Monitoring the effectiveness of the team and suppliers against SLA/KPI‟s, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement, quality and stability
· Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
· Instil a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
· Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take on new service offerings.
· Contribute proactively to new service development.
· Work closely with the project teams to ensure new solutions are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition into production service
· Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service
· Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team
· Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support
· Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third party suppliers and other internal stakeholders
· Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
· Provide input into the divisional strategy with particular focus into opportunities to grow and/or enhance the service offered
· Provide leadership and direction to the service management function ensuring appropriate and robust service management and review frameworks are in place
· Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation and communication both in and out of hours as requiredDrive a continual service improvement programme to optimize and drive efficiencies in support operations for the systems
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field (e.g., Engineering), or Business Management
· Operational experience that includes working across a broad section of IT services
· Strong background in IT service delivery role (ten years minimum)
· Experience in a direct IT–business engagement role
· Has participated in design and/or implementation of major IT projects
· Communicates well with customers who are not tech savvy
· Has experience dealing with vendors and other people who are supplying the product or service
· Ability to set strategy
· Ability to develop and assess progress on a complex financial plan
· Good at managing relationships and networking across the IT function
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.