· Provide independently business analysis and/or process review to support business initiatives/project execution and/or operations production system related issues
· Lead the collection analysis and/or documenting business needs and requirements in a complex environment and/or small-medium scale projects
· Liaise with business users and IT delivery partners to facilitate alignment of understanding of requirements between business and IT
· Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
· Execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management
· Lead and coordinate solution delivery for simple enhancements
· Assist in project coordination and administrative tasks on needed basis
· Over 2-4 years of relevent experience in Insurance/Financial Services Industry, with a focus on business analysis and/or project managment.
· Proven track record in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with being organized, structured, assertive are required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill
· Degree qualified, preferably in Business, IT, Operations Management or related disciplines
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.