Support to Valuation Team
- Support the regular valuation report preparation, exposure to valuation process including reserve calculation, embedded value calculation, data validation, trend analysis etc.
- Provide support to the process improvement, e.g. worksheet revamp or design a new tool to complete regulatory forms.
- Update documentations related to valuation process, methodology and results
- Support prophet operation such as model run setting, table update, result extraction etc.
- Participate in Prophet model UAT exercise to ensure the model's correctness
Support to Product Pricing Team
- Support product pricing using profit testing techniques; baseline profitability, scenario testing, cash flow analysis, IRR calculation etc.
- Assist to review the product documentations such as policy contracts, provisions, product specs etc.
- Conduct experience studies to analyse policy trends
- Prepare special quotes or other ad hoc policy value calculation
- Prepare BRS (Business Requirement Spec) for system implementation of new product
- Support to Participating Business Development Team
- Understand the product features and update policy projections of participating policies
- Support data analysis to provide accurate results and meaningful conclusions
- Provide support on ad hoc enquiry or policy value calculation
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of processes
- Through the internship program, you are able to:
- Apply the knowledge you learn at university.
- Understand the real life work environment.
- Gain relevant experience, such as exposure to handle task with business cashflow and projection worksheets.
- Support Prophet (cashflow projection software) modelling, maintenance and regular operations.
- Enhance soft skills through on-the-job training, e.g. communication skill.
- Undergraduate students
of degree of actuarial science or related discipline /or fresh graduates with
less than one year of working experience.
- Good verbal and
written English skills
- Good communication and
- Skills of Microsoft
Excel and Visual Basic for Applications a strong advantage
- Good team players with
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.