Being a member of the Life Product & Proposition Management, the jobholder will be responsible for supporting the individual life business lines to execute strategies and issues of all kinds of individual life products in order to achieve the Company’s goals.
· Be part of the team in devising product solutions to support company’s goals in providing customer-centric product solutions via product suite of traditional participating policies, linked policies and health and protection focus products, plus new form of life products
· Perform market intelligence to gain insight and provide good analysis for management decisions
· Be part of the project team to support product launch and implementation and liaise with internal and external work stream/ vendors
· Channel and management communications: prepare materials for regular meetings with distributors, product committees and work stream/steering committee meetings of specific projects
· Lend supports to the special quotation process to customize various business needs
· University under-graduate in discipline such as marketing, business, statistics or actuarial
· Self-motivated team player and be able to work independently
· Innovative, with good communication and analytical skills and attentive to details
· Interest in performing research and be able to synopsize management information
· Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English, Chinese typing is an advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.