(Include organization reporting structure as applicable)
Perform claims registrations, payments, GIRO account and client ID creations for all lines of business.
- Register all claims within 24 hours in PSEA and Merimen (for cases not uploaded in Merimen)
- Update Merimen with PSEA claim number and assign to CHs (in case of non-auto assignment)
- Reserving in accordance with the Initial Reserve Annual Review Guidelines
- Approve claims registration up to the individual authorization limit
- Proceed with payment within 24 hours in PSEA and update the payment reference in Merimen
- Payment authorization to be carried out up to the sanctioned authority limit
Documents Management (Scanning & Uploading)
- Scan and upload all claims-related documents in Merimen/EDMS as necessitates
- Record and archive all important documents through Crown on a weekly basis (clear desk policy)
- Claims Knowledge – well-versed with local Insurance industry, especially end-to-end claims processes and claims systems (Merimen, AS400 etc)
- Operations – to be of assistance to management in any aspect deemed fit by Claims Leadership to warrant seamless daily production within scope of work
Compliance & Regulatory Requirements
- Adhere to Claims Guidelines, related company policies and authority guidelines to ensure company is protected
- Compliance – ensure that the requirements of the FSA, 1996, Bank Negara Malaysia, PIAM, Company policies and procedures, Internal Audit etc. are complied with by the Team
- Claims Transformation – to be a conductor of the change process whilst actively participate and contribute to the on-going initiatives to simplify, streamline and revolutionize the process
Training & Development
- Leadership – possess a certain degree of leadership, especially to be able to mediate any operations matter during the absence of immediate managers
- Training & Development – competent to transfer knowledge to new staff with On-The-Job training and diligently follow up and document the trainees’ progression until “BAU”
- Customer Experience – provide excellent customer service to all walk-in clients, phone-in customers and via email communication every time
- Ensures positive direct impact on clients as to champion the organization’s vision to become the most customer centric insurer in Asia by 2020
|Any ad-hoc assignment assigned from time to time|
To be supportive of corporate happenings (ie: company and CSR events etc.)
Be an advocate for the brand by illuminating interest and support
SPM or Diploma in any and/or related
(i.e. insurance / accounting, etc.)
AMII /ACII / DMII or equivalent insurance qualifications
|MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE||Minimum of 0 - 2 years’ experience in and /or similar role / capacity|
(i.e. language, IT software, etc.)
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess good presentation skills
- Possess good negotiation skills
- IT literate
- Exposure to management level would be ideal
- Mature personality
- High level integrity
- Able to work independently and within a diverse team
- Self - motivated
- Team player
- Able to handle high volume of work with speed and accuracy
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life?
Here at AXA, we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad.
We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM).
We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!
Click here to our Employer Brand Video