· To perform internal audit assignments in the region (80%). Up to 50% travel in Asia may be required.
· To assist the Regional Internal Audit Manager to execute the internal audit plan by leading the Regional Internal Auditors in performing audit fieldwork.
· To support the Head of Internal Audit or his / her delegate in handling the administrative issues of the internal audit function, including follow-up on status of the audit issues and providing status updates, and handling of ad hoc projects (20%)
· Executing the internal audit plan, performing internal audit fieldwork following the planned audit program and approach
· Performing risk assessment and audit planning process.
· Delivering quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA), Regional requirements and AXA Group standards.
· Evaluating internal processes and controls, and preparing audit reports with value-added recommendations to management and audit committees
· Preparing high quality Group reports
· University degree with recognized accounting (CPA, CA, CMA) or auditing (CIA, CISA) designation.
· Audit experience is a must with minimum 4-5 years in audit / compliance / risk / finance related experience. Preferably in Big Four accounting firms and in life insurance industry.
· General insurance experience and other control/ governance related working experience in insurance or financial services industry is a plus – this may be from the operations, distribution, compliance, risk management, finance, actuarial, project business analyst, IT, etc
· Independent, analytical and positive mind, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent English presentation and report writing skill
· Good in spoken Cantonese and written Chinese is a plus
· Ability to work with people of all levels and background
Good time management skill
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!