- Recommend appropriate product, marketing and distribution strategies
- Benchmark our products and services against those available in the market. Monitor and analyze competitors’ product offerings and market initiatives. Conduct market research to understand the trends of various customer segments
- Develop new and enhance General Insurance products for company target customer segments
- Explore business opportunities by development of new and enhanced general insurance products to meet customers’ needs
- Ensure the new / enhanced products are competitive in terms of pricing and coverage
- Coordinate/Liaise with counter-parts from various functional departments to support the development of the products until the official launch, including compliance with relevant local regulations/laws and Group’s guideliness and procedures
- Assist to formulate and execute product strategy by product group, channel and customer life span in respect of retail clients
- Deliver trainings / briefings to relevant parties about the new / enhanced products’ unique features and/or new operational procedures, if any
- Undertake post implementation reviews and ongoing analysis on products’ profitability and market competitiveness
- Provide support to assigned projects / campaigns in the area of product design, training, pricing, marketing strategy and process / systems selection
- Assist the seniors in raising the public awareness on the brand name of AXA in local market by participating in events on behalf of the Company whenever is appropriate
- University graduate preferably in Business or Finance
- More than 6 years proven experience in business development and general insurance preferred
- Good market contact and experience in portfolio management or exposure in sales, operation and MI
- Experience in co-working with actuarial on pricing model, talent in comprehending system behavior
- Strong in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and be result-oriented
- Proactive, Strong analytic and problem solving skills and with an inquiring mind
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven negotiation & influencing skills
- Good command of both verbal and written Chinese and English is a must
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.