Policy Administration Officer
- Performs a variety of operational support and advice for new policy request according to the guideline including the following:
- Ensure the agreed service standards are achieved
- Monitor the daily smoothness of administration service towards AXA in order to meet service turnaround
- Provide advisory support on daily operation
- Help to investigate on complaint case and give suggestion for problem fixing
- Support project on operation aspect and related UAT testing
- Maintain operation procedure manual in comprehensive and regular updated basis
- Active role and effective in communication to procure quality support on outsourcing
- Provides quality administrative support to seniors and customers when requested
- Participate in the implementation of operation project
- Provide advisory support including production supervision, quality control and administration enhancement, etc
- Development of teammate, both in skill transfer and continuously to support the skill and knowledge transfer smoothly
- Undergraduate or above
- 5 year relevant experience in life insurance industry
- Knowledge of insurance policy administration, especially in unit linked product and project support experience.
- Experience in support the policy administration with vendor service
- Strong customer service mind set
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.