· Manage the fixing and remedial actions incurred from production issues through closely working with Business Transformation Office (BTO) and related project teams
· Participate in projects (including product development; operation control and customer service enhancement), budgeting and planning of the department
· Review and comment on project BRS to ensure POS related processes and requirements are properly designed
· Participate in system modifications to strive for continuous improvement in efficiency and quality of the operation and ultimately improve customer experience
· Ensure POS operation complied with compliance / regulation requirement and guidelines
· Proactively strive for improvement areas on HK & SPC operation
· Regular review on existing processes to strive for efficiency improvement and elimination of operation risk
· Regular update on procedure manual
· University Graduate or above
· At least 8 years' or above working experience in insurance field of which at least 5 years at supervisory / management level
· Solid experience in project management
· Having the knowledge of the occupation or field of work necessary to perform the job. This includes having specific expertise in the technical aspects of the job as well as having the computer skills needed for effective job performance
· Strong leadership skills in setting strategic vision and direction for staff
· Strong planning in establishing priority and organizing teamwork
· Good negotiation skills
· Good people management skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.