Responsible for business analysis activities to bridge understanding gap between business and IT. This entails analyzing and synthesizing information provided by business , collaborating with different functional units of AXA Asia to ensure alignment on business requirements, and formulating and proposing best-fit business solutions
- Practise "Think as a customer" during day-to-day interaction with the business to ensure the development of sustainable customer relationships, particularly throughout the requirement definition phase of projects.
- Study and analyze information on alternative courses of action to ensure that all possible solutions have been identified and analyzed so as to determine which solution will offer the best outcomes.
- Support the lead analyst throughout the requirement definition phase of projects to ensure the business needs are captured.
- Steer discussions with the customers to ensure that discussions are more meaningful and are an exchange of ideas leading towards more practical and effective solutions through sharing knowledge of market trends and existing One IT solutions.
- Support rationalization of user requirements across countries for regional related projects and sharing of requirements when synergies exist across countries to ensure these synergies are leveraged.
- Facilitate the definition of user requirements with the business, conduct gap analysis, prepare requirement package (e.g. Business Requirement Specification, Process Map, Product Roadmap, Requirement Traceability Matrix, etc.), including liaison with relevant stakeholders on scope control and requirements management to ensure all requirements and necessary details for designing the solution have been capture.
- Define business requirements in a well-structured manner to ensure that they can be effectively communicated, articulated, and clearly understood by stakeholders of both IT and business.
- Advise customers on the alternatives and best solutions that best meets their business needs and own the advice provided so as to ensure that customers are aware of all possible solutions beyond what they are seeking while also guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
Business Proposal Management
- Support the lead analyst to perform analysis on the pros and cons of each solution option to ensure that lead analyst has adequate information to educate the customer on the pros and cons of each solution option.
- Support business change management processes by playing a role in organizing and conducting user training to ensure efficient transition for the business onto the new technology solution implemented.
- Working in collaboration with Application Management and provide inputs to the development of business architecture to ensure that the full value of applications is realized.
Education :University graduate, preferably in Business or IT or related disciplines.
PROFESSIONAL (i.e. insurance / accounting, etc.) : With Insurance Background
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
- 5 – 10 years proven experience in business requirement gathering & specification, user acceptance testing and user management, of which 3 – 5 years solid experience in GI P&C and/or Health insurance industry.
SKILLS (i.e. language, IT software, etc.)
Proficient technical knowledge in Core GI/ Data & ODS/ & Integration through direct work experience
Possess knowledge of insurance product/ business processes in the P&C and/or Health insurance industry (preferred). FLMI destination is an advantage.
Proven ability to develop a clear understanding of technology needs of business and articulate as IT strategy, architecture and solution requirements
A professional Certification in Rational Object Oriented Analysis and Design/ Rational Requirements Management with Use Cases Certification / Rational Unified Process Certification is preferred.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
Organize, structure and be able to do detailed analysis work and documentation independently and also as a team
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!