As Head of Internal Control, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of Internal Control framework. In this role you will have to:
- Ensure that 1st line managers are appropriately defining and operating their controls to cover the company from the major risks it is exposed to.
- Perform second line control activities to ensure verification and challenge on a regular basis.
- Ensure homogeneous reporting on Internal Control framework is delivered to company Management to address deficiencies and decide relevant action plans.
- Monitor the implementation of the action plans.
The objectives of the internal control manager are the following:
- Provide company’s managers and management with the relevant Internal Control methodological support.
- Ensure key internal controls are defined, implemented, documented, assessed and monitored in front of material risks.
- Ensure internal control deliverables are consistent within the company and at the required level of quality.
- Deliver adequate and timely reporting on Internal Control framework and control deficiencies in line with company’s requirements to ensure appropriate escalation and adequate action plans.
- Ensure appropriate level of communication is maintained on Internal Control matters to support the framework and ensure appropriate ownership and accountabilities from management and managers. Develop adequate training material on the internal control objectives, approach and methodology.
- Document and ensure internal control documentation/policy is understood and agreed by company’s management, control functions, auditors and regulators.
- Ensure consistency of company’s Internal Control policy with company and Group requirements.
- Maintain Internal Control reporting tool.
Technical and professional skills:
- Master or Bachelor's degree with 7 to 10 years of audit or risk management experience with emphasis on operational risks and internal controls; ideally in insurance, banking or asset management; or business experience in insurance with audit or control background.
- In-depth knowledge of control framework for insurance or financial services environment (internal control, audit, operational risk, etc.).
- Knowledge in life or non-life insurance business processes.
Soft skills and competencies:
- Ability to interact with senior management and multiple stakeholders, including regulators.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Leadership ability in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Proficient writing and delivery of presentations and documentation.
- Demonstrate high reliability, quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including: management, business experts, control function representatives, Group, etc.
- Excellent in English.
Would you like to
wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together
as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we
strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented
individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be
part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can
push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in
our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving
world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive
distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the
current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company
Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank
PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited is committed
to doing business responsibly, and to building
trust-based relationships with all of our alliances.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for
- Company provides group health
insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund