AXA TECH NETWORK GLOBAL SERVICES
AXA Tech Global Services is responsible to deliver Global services to all AXA Tech employees throughout the world.
Global Services operations are mainly located in India, but target is to deliver 24/7 support hours from various locations, leveraging on local expertise.
Network Global Services is ultimately accountable for the delivery of the AXA Tech Global Backbones, the Global Video Services, and the off-shored Network Services support which includes data centres, firewalls, regional WANs, VPNs, proxy and load balancer technologies in parallel with some voice support.
This position will directly report to the Head of Network Global Services.
This position will be responsible for the service delivery of video and voice services provided by Network Global Services to the AXA Tech regions and AXA entities, including those services that are provided by third parties.
- Ensure video and voice service availability and performance targets are met
- Management and governance of third party vendors & suppliers
- Technical governance of services delivered by third party vendors and suppliers
- Deliver service reporting for video and voice services
- Develop, enhance and transform or change existing services
- Management of the internal project portfolio for voice and video for Global Services
- Ensure the services delivered meet the regional and global requirements and standards
- Build and maintain strong business relationships at a strategic level with customers
- Provide escalation support for incidents
- Liaison with Regional Services Managers
- Delivery of global governance of services in scope
- Deputise for Head of Network Global Services as required
- High end technical and service delivery expert
- Full time position requiring normal business as well as some after-hours accessibility in event of emergencies and/or executive management escalation
- Peer locations include all global AXA sites; some business travel will be expected
- Proven background in delivery of real time communications including video and voice services
- Strong technical experience in real time communications
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
- Experience managing competing priorities and ability to work in team or independently
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experienced with Incident and Problem Management
- Experience in change management, communication activities and mediation
- Experience and understanding in the management and rollout of process and organisation change
- Experience in developing new services
- Ability to manage service budgets and drive cost efficiencies
- Strong experience of managing supplier and service provider relationships
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Showing an individual flair, having a component of imagination and original thinking
- Self-motivated and confident in own thinking and decisions
- Proven track record of working globally in a large organisation
- High adaptability and flexibility
- Strong proficiency with the English language for verbal and written communications is mandatory (level 3 / extensive)
- French desirable
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.